Atlanta GA Piu Bello (Pizzeria)  » Restaurants  »
3330 Piedmont Road, Atlanta GA
  • On one particular hungry day, I decided to give them a chance
  • I like that the pastas are being marketed as truly authentic and the pizzas looked very fresh through the glass case

• by Famous

Really great, authentic New York pizza is really hard to find. But pretty good New York pizza is getting much easier to find around metro Atlanta. I ran into Piu Bello on Piedmont Road.

I had seen it in the shopping plaza before, but never gave it a second thought. On one particular hungry day, I decided to give them a chance.

I was amazed at how clean and comfortable it

looked. If I hadn’t been in somewhat of a hurry, I would have eaten in.

The tables and chairs are all wooden. But everything looked very polished and clean.

I also liked that the furnishing looked modern, but still held some of that classic New York pizzeria charm. As for the menu, there are all the typical Italian fare.

I like that the pastas are being marketed as truly authentic ...

• and the pizzas looked very fresh through the glass case. I ended up ordering a couple of slices with pepperoni and onion.

I watched as the gentleman picked up a couple of pre-made pepperoni slices, and add some extra onion and cheese. I was at first mortified.

Then I realized that I just watched this same thing occur when I went to a pizzeria last year in New York. When

the pizza was ready, I was shocked at how huge the slices were.

And the cheese and pepperoni and onions were actually perfect. The crust was wonderful, and the pizza really filled me up.

I am very anxious to try the other dishes. I’ve read some pretty good reviews, and everyone raves about the pasta dishes.

They come with a salad, so I would really like to try the Chicken Parmesan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72707778801231/k2311a0727/7.27.09