Fast Classics 100% Beef Burgers
  • Even when they are cooked under the best conditions, they can still taste like they came from a bunch of different parts of the cow (or other animals, yuck)
  • I decided to try Fast Classics beef burgers

• by Famous

Usually, I am pretty apprehensive about eating frozen meats. Frozen hamburgers especially are weird to me because they typically have a processed taste. Even when they are cooked under the best conditions, they can still taste like they came from a bunch of different parts of the cow (or other animals, yuck.

) I decided to try Fast Classics beef burgers. What drew me to the product

was that they are made with 100% beef.

They were a little more expensive than other frozen hamburgers I’ve seen, so I figured that I might have a good product on my hands. The preferred method of cooking is by microwave.

In fact, all the burgers are already pre-cooked and all you have to do is microwave them for about 2 minutes. When I removed ...

• the burgers I was so surprised at how juicy they were.

But what surprised me even more was the consistency of the burgers. They actually looked and tasted as if someone had made them in my kitchen.

They don’t have a lot of seasoning, which is actually good. They are have only 190 mg of sodium per serving, which is very good for people with heart conditions

or diabetes.

In any case, I was really excited to know that dressing up this burger would actually be worth it. Tasting it, I couldn’t even tell that it hadn’t been cooked that same day in my kitchen from scratch.

This is a great thing to have in the freezer on nights when you don’t feel like cooking. I can imagine they are also a terrific treat for kids.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272707778791231/k2311a0727/7.27.09