Clinique rinse-off foaming cleanser mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this product for removing make-up and dirt at night, before I go to bed
  • I would definitely buy Clinique rinse-off cleanser again

• by lolitahaze

After hearing the lengthy history, characteristics, needs and requirements of my skin, the lady at the Clinique counter at Macy’s suggested that I use their “rinse-off foaming cleanser mousse.” I have normal skin with an oily T-zone.

I love this product for removing make-up and dirt at night, before

I go to bed. However, I have to use it in addition with another cleanser (usually one that exfoliates and contains salicylic acid).

When I had an appointment with a dermatologist, she told me that there was a lot of ‘congestion’ on my skin. She meant that my pores were clogged. I had been using this product, along with a moisturizer, for about four months. Turns out, you have to exfoliate your face and use a facial masque twice a week. So I started exfoliating my face with apricot scrub (I alternate it with Aveeno’s Even Complexion), right after ...

• Clinique rinse-off foaming cleanser mousse
      I cleansed with Clinique rinse-off cleanser. Also, I use Queen Helene’s mint julep masque twice a week.

Bottom line, this cleanser is great for removing make-up and dirt. I don’t even have to use any eye make-up remover. It easily washes away my mascara and eyeliner. But if you

have an oily T-zone, you have to use it in addition with something else.

I would definitely buy Clinique rinse-off cleanser again. I would trust any facial cleanser by Clinique. However, since my T-zone is oily, so if I don’t use another product with it I will break out like crazy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312707778711231/k2311a0727/7.27.09