Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Dare Eau De Parfum
1.0
  • For those of you who like VS perfumes, I would recommend the original Very Sexy for Her
  • My main problem with Very Sexy Dare was that it smelled bitter on me

• by lolitahaze

This is my least favorite Victoria’s Secret perfume! I could not even get past the smell. The reason I have it because I got it for free. When I worked at Victoria’s Secret, all the associates got this perfume as a gratis. And let me tell you, everyone who worked

there hated Very Sexy Dare.

The smell, first of all, is too strong. To me, And it smelled bitter. The key ingredients in the perfume are jasmine, lily, nutmeg and peony (an I smell some sandalwood as well). Bottom like, it smells very musky and not my cup of tea ...

• at all. However, if you like that cutting edge, almost cologne-like, musky smells then this is the perfume for you.

I, personally, like light, fresh, summery perfumes. And Very Sexy Dare is none of the above. For those of you who like VS perfumes, I would recommend the original Very

Sexy for Her.

My main problem with Very Sexy Dare was that it smelled bitter on me. However, how a perfume smells on you depends on an individual’s body chemistry. So, if I hate it, someone else might love it. But then again, all my colleagues at Victoria’s Secret heated this perfume too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562707778631231/k2311a0727/7.27.09