DiorShow Mascara
  • Hands down, this is the best mascara I've ever used

• by lolitahaze

Christian Dior’s DiorShow Mascara has a seal that says “best for sephora” on sephora.com for a reason. Hands down, this is the best mascara I’ve ever used!

I read it somewhere that many Make-up artists use a toothbrush to apply mascara on their models for runway shows. That theory explains why DiorShow has a ginormous mascara wand. The brush is almost as big as a toothbrush. And, let me say, that works out very well for me. I already have really long lashes so for me using the brush is a piece of cake.

However, my friends who have short lashes have complained that its hard to coat their baby lashes without poking themselves in the eye, or getting unwanted mascara on their eyelids, because the brush is so big. So that’s something to think about for those of you who have short lashes.

This mascara holds a curl very well. I don’t even have to use a lash curler when I use this mascara. It also lengthens and thickens very well. When I’m wearing this mascara, my eyelashes touch my eyebrows when I look up. Oh, and ...

• it does not flake at all. I’ve used other drugstore mascaras that end up on under my eyes at the end of the day. But DiorShor stays on all day and does not flake. You know why? Because its heaven sent!

I absolutely love this stuff!

I have this mascara in black (090), and the only negative thing I can say about it is that the smell isn’t too great (really, that is the only negative thing). It smells like roses. I don’t know, some people might like it. However, I’m not a big fan

of how roses smell (go ahead, call me weird).

I’ve lost count of how many DiorShow mascara tubes I’ve gone through in my adult life. Even though its a bit pricey (around 25 dollars), its worth every penny. I’ve tried to find alternative mascaras that might work just as well. But I’ve had no luck so far.

Every time I’m wearing this mascara, I have people coming up to me and asking me if I have fake eyelashes on and commenting on how “gorgeous” and “fabulous” my eyelashes looked.

I’ll give this mascara a 10.5! DiorShow= Love!

DiorShow Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312707778591231/k2311a0727/7.27.09