Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Now perfume
  • I love the smell of this perfume because it is very summery
  • I know some people don't like smelling like coconuts

• by lolitahaze

I worked at Victoria’s Secret for two years when I was in college. Therefore, I own every single perfume they ever made (the reason why was always broke).

Now let me clear up one thing. I’m not a big fan of Victoria’s Secret perfumes. Mainly because some of them are too strong (like Very Sexy Dare and Very Sexy

Hot) and some of them just seem to evaporate as soon as you spray them on your skin. However, Very Sexy Now is light smelling (you can wear it during the day without people giving up weird glances) and it seems to last throughout the day. I spritzed it on the inside of my wrists around 9:00 am this ...

• morning. It is now 5:01 pm and I can still smell it.

I own both the Silkening Fragrance Mist and the Eau De Parfum. I use the Mist every day, and I use the perfume for special occasions.

I love the smell of this perfume because it is very summery! It makes me feel like I’m in Brazil! It

does have coconut smell in it, so if that’s not your thing then stay away from it. I know some people don’t like smelling like coconuts.

I’m giving this perfume a rating of 6. Although, it does smell good and lasts a long time, it is only for the summer. I will not be using it once fall or winter begins.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562707778561231/k2311a0727/7.27.09