Parent Choice Diapers
0.5
  • So I decided to try to save some money on her diapers
  • I think this was a big mistake that actually caused me to have to do more laundry
  • I found that a lot of people used these diapers and loved them
  • I was so happy because I thought I had found a great diaper that was going to save me a lot of money
  • I wouldn’t recommend anyone to try these diapers, unless you enjoy having extra laundry to wash because your baby leaked on everything

• by Queenbeezie

With the economy the way it is right now, I have been trying to cut corners financially. I have a baby at home. We all know babies can be pretty expensive. She’s been going through diapers like crazy.

So I decided to try to save some money on her diapers. I think this was a big mistake that actually caused me to have to do more laundry!

I decided to try the Parent’s Choice diaper brand. This is a brand that Wal-Mart carries.

I actually went online

and read some reviews on these diapers before I tried them. I found that a lot of people used these diapers and loved them. I was so happy because I thought I had found a great diaper that was going to save me a lot of money.

I was wrong. I purchased a big bag of the Parent Choice diapers. I noticed immediately that they did not work well.

The first time I put one of the diapers on my baby was before bed. So she was actually ...

• in that diaper for five hours. So when I noticed that she had leaked all over her pajamas I really didn’t think too much about it.

I figured it was just my fault for not changing her diaper in five hours. So I cleaned her up and put another diaper on her. We had some errands to run.

By the time we got home and I picked her up out of the car seat she had been in her diaper for only an hour and a half. Her

backside was wet because her diaper had leaked. Now I’m thinking that maybe I shouldn’t have bought these diapers.

The main reason I thought this was because I never had this problem with other brands that I had tried. I really did give Parent Choice diapers a chance. Just to make sure it was the diapers fault I tried a total of ten diapers on my baby.

The diaper leaked every time. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to try these diapers, unless you enjoy having extra laundry to wash because your baby leaked on everything!

Allan says :

Parents choice diapers i must say have been the worst mistake that i`ve ever made in the purchase of diapers…. these are the worst diapers out there on the market i have to say i tried to cut corners cause well with a new born cash gets tight fast as most of us know. it took me about 5 diapers befor i decided to take a look at the diaper itself the 1st few tiems i figured i hadnt changed my son fast enough and the diaper over flowed… well i was wrong in thinking that… after i took a new parents choice diaper and looked at it you can see that the leg liners are not even…. one side is always shorter then the other in ALL their sizes from newborn to size 5 they are all like that… and the will over flow up the back of your child… i read so many reviews of so called people expressing their love for the parents choice diapers saying how awesome they are… now im thinking its jus tthe company itself writting these reviews abotu their own product just to get it to sell… buying parents choice diapers is for sur e a way to save cash in the diaper purchase aspect… but i warn you they will increase your cash you spend in laundry… they`ve actually costed me an extra 20 in laundry ontop of what it would have costed me to buy pampers or huggies… and thats a huge amount so save yourself some greif and hastle DONT BUY PARENTS CHOICE DIAPERS

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542707778551231/k2311a0727/7.27.09