Vista Print  » Business  »
www.vistaprint.com
  • I thought there would be some kind of crazy catch, but there honestly wasn't any
  • Usually, you can upgrade to 250 premium business cards for only a few dollars (plus the shipping and handling you agree to pay for initially, which isn't more than $5 unless you want shipping that is other than UPS ground), and during the checkout process, they will asking if you want an additional 250 cards for only $1.99 more
  • It always looks professional and I'd recommend them to anyone starting a business or with an established business
  • But, since I've never been disappointed with an order from them, and plan to order explusively from them in the future, I don't see how this suggests a big problem on any real level
  • Seriously, I don't think they can be beat by any other company offering the same services

• by Nikki Hanna

I have been running a small home business for the past two years, selling wire-wrapped jewelry and other odds and ends. It’s been slow-going and I’m always trying to find ways to drum up business and get my name out there. At a craft show a little over a year ago, someone suggested I finally invest in some business cards and use Vista Print online because they provide free business cards, but the catch is that their logo is on the back of the cards. All you pay for is shipping and handling. I thought there would be some kind of crazy catch, but there honestly wasn’t

any.

Sure, once you place your order for the free business cards (and there are limited “templates” you can use that are free), they try to convince you to upgrade to premium business cards. However, even so, the deal is better than going to a copy company to get professional business cards made. Usually, you can upgrade to 250 premium business cards for only a few dollars (plus the shipping and handling you agree to pay for initially, which isn’t more than $5 unless you want shipping that is other than UPS ground), and during the checkout process, they will asking if you want an additional 250 cards for only $1.99 more. Not a bad deal at all.

And they have everything under the sun to promote your business. I’ve done decorative labels for my jewelry boxes, business cards, cards on how to care for your copper jewelry using their business card templates, address labels, rubber stamps to stamp my price tags, banners to hang up when I’m doing craft shows, and there are a dozen other things I plan to order next! They even have t-shirts and hats and mugs that you can have your company logo placed on. And you can upload your business logo for a low fee no more than ...

• Vista Print
      a couple dollars, and use that as the template for any business marketing tools you may want to order. The checkout is super easy, and they are fast, even when you pay for the 21 day slow shipping option. I’ve never had to wait the 21 days for my purchase to arrive. It always looks professional and I’d recommend them to anyone starting a business or with an established business.

The only drawback is that you better spell check your submissions because once an order is placed and processing begins, you cannot cancel to get a refund. I recently placed an order and immediately afterwards realized I

had misspelled something, but since it was late at night, the printing process had not yet begun, so I was able to cancel my order and re-place it. They didn’t offer a refund however, only a store credit. But, since I’ve never been disappointed with an order from them, and plan to order explusively from them in the future, I don’t see how this suggests a big problem on any real level.

I rate this company very high for their professionalism, their speed, and the options they offer for business promotion. Seriously, I don’t think they can be beat by any other company offering the same services.

Vista Print

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412707778461231/k2311a0727/7.27.09