Neosporin Plus Cream Pain Relief  » Health  »
  • It is a little pricey but I think it’s worth it if people in your household is always burning themselves cooking
  • Accidents happen though and that is why I like having this cream around
  • It is an easy find and very convenient to purchase

• by Diamend

I have only known of and used one kind of cream for cuts and burns and that brand is Neosporin Plus Cream Pain Relief. It is a little pricey but I think it’s worth it if people in your household is always burning themselves cooking. For a small tube that is half an ounce, you pay $6. 19.

I use this cream for mostly burns. I am clumsy but I’m not careless. I do try to be careful when I’m cooking or cleaning with glassware.

Because of that, I

don’t cut or burn myself often. Accidents happen though and that is why I like having this cream around. It cools mild burns and also heals.

I love the healing power of this cream. It works pretty fast. The healing time of this cream is one of my favorite things about it.

It prevents scarring and gets rid of scars. I just recently started to use it for stretch marks. Oh my goodness, the results are great.

It works much faster on stretch marks than ...

• anything else I have ever tried. I started to see my stretch marks fade within two weeks. They haven’t disappeared completely but their appearance have significantly reduced.

You just need to be consistent. I apply the cream on my scars every night after I take a shower. I think it’s best to use after you shower because the cream gets absorbed better when your skin is moist.

The cream applies pretty smoothly onto skin and it doesn’t have much of a scent. Thank goodness, I wouldn’t want

to smell like medication everywhere I went. I really like that it doesn’t leave any residue.

It doesn’t have a greasy after feel either. The only thing I didn’t like about this cream is that there isn’t much of it and it gets used up very quickly especially if you have a lot of scars. It gets pretty pricey.

It is an easy find and very convenient to purchase. It’s sold in every store I can think of. There are generic versions of this cream but I haven’t tried it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342707778441231/k2311a0727/7.27.09