NATURE’S Plus Baby Plex ANIMAL PARADE  » Medicine  »
  • I know some baby that often got sick when the winter season come
  • So it's good that I found this supplement that I could give to my son at that time
  • When I bought this Nature's Plus Baby Plex Animal Parade for the first time from the drug store, I need to pay around 30 USD each package of it
  • I think it was three or four packages in total

• by MomLouiTan

After my baby turned to six months old, I was thinking to give extra vitamin or supplement for him. It was because he did not drink a lot of milk yet and his food was also so little because he just started to eat food at that time.

I was looking around in the drug store and saw NATURE’S Plus Baby Plex ANIMAL PARADE. I did not buy immediately at that time. But I asked to the pediatric who always check my baby’s health in town. I asked him if I can give this vitamin to my baby because I am a bit worried that he did not get enough vitamin inside his body. The doctor said that it’s fine if I want to give him

extra vitamin, as long as I follow the instruction that I can see on the package of the product.

I went back to the drug store some other day and bought NATURE’S Plus Baby Plex ANIMAL PARADE. As far as I remember, when my baby got this NATURE’S Plus Baby Plex ANIMAL PARADE that I gave few drops in a day, he did not get sick easily especially in the winter. I know some baby that often got sick when the winter season come. I don’t know why and what’s the reason that caused their sickness. But I was so happy that NATURE’S Plus Baby Plex ANIMAL PARADE could help me to give good stamina for my baby at that time.

I read on the package ...

• of this product, each drop of Nature’s Plus Baby Plex Animal Parade is containing some extra vitamins for our baby such as Vitamin A, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, biotin, choline. So it’s good that I found this supplement that I could give to my son at that time.

My concern at that time was only the price of this product. When I bought this Nature’s Plus Baby Plex Animal Parade for the first time from the drug store, I need to pay around 30 USD each package of it. I know that there are some more expensive products for vitamins and extra supplement for baby, but at that time I already thought that the price was somewhat expensive. But just like

the other mother in the world, I only thought that if it’s best for my baby, I will buy for him. That’s it! But lucky me that my husband also had a same thinking just like what I had. So we would not mind to spend less for our self but save some penny to buy this vitamin for my son.

As far as I remember, I bought this Nature Plus Baby Plex ANIMAL PARADE few times for my son. I think it was three or four packages in total. And when he already wanted to eat food normal and drink milk more, I did not give this supplement anymore. But later on, we change with other vitamin which is suitable for his age.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262707778411231/k2311a0727/7.27.09