John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra Strength Wind Down Relaxing Cream  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • The John Frieda was not worth as much as I paid either which was about $5

• by LissaK

My hair is very thick, coarse and prone to frizz. It’s become really damaged because I’ve been applying so much heat and chemicals over the years, and not only that but I no longer have money to go to the professionals so that my hair can be managed properly. After I wash my hair it becomes very tangled and hard for me to

even blow dry. I was at wits end on what to do, I knew that I could get a relaxer/perm, but that’s what began to damage my hair in the first place.

I was in the dollar store when I saw the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra Strength Wind Down Relaxing Cream. It seemed like it could at least help with the straightening process ...

• of my hair. It did not work at all. I hated how it felt in my hands, the cream was so slippery and it did not stretch the coils in my hair like it was supposed to. I had better results using flat iron straightening cream in the past or leave in conditioners which actually softened and detangled my hair.

The John Frieda was

not worth as much as I paid either which was about $5. I really feel like I got ripped out and my hair is a big poof ball all because I relied on this product and it let me down. This is not to say that other John Frieda products are not good, but this one just did not work for me in any way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312707778391231/k2311a0727/7.27.09