Banquet Chicken Tenders  » Food  »
2.5
  • They also manage to leave a bad after taste a couple hours later when I end up burping them up (a sign that they don’t use the best meat when they make them)

• by Steve

I really have got to do some food shopping. I got home today for lunch and realized there wasn’t anything to eat.

So, I ended up making some of the Banquet Chicken Tenders I picked up for my daughter.

They were OK but they weren’t great.

I only buy this brand

because it is cheap.

A bag of these tenders costs about $4.

All the other brands run around $6.

Our food budget is usually tight so that’s a big difference.

The tenders are decent but they really lack flavor.

They also manage to leave a bad after taste a couple hours ...

• later when I end up burping them up (a sign that they don’t use the best meat when they make them).

In fact, the only way I can eat these is if I dip them in barbecue sauce.

My daughter will eat them but isn’t a huge fan.

She usually will

eat these maybe once a week then want something else the rest of the time.

I can’t really blame her but I also don’t like spending more money than I have to either.

They are cheap, but there is a reason for the low price and that should be taken into consideration before you buy them.

Banquet Chicken Tenders

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272707778301231/k2311a0727/7.27.09