MASH: Hey Look Me Over  » TV  »
2.3
  • I thought I had seen all the MASH episodes that were ever made (they show it in re-runs enough) but came across one that was new to me
  • This is a good episode and one I recommend watching if you get a chance

• by Steve

I thought I had seen all the MASH episodes that were ever made (they show it in re-runs enough) but came across one that was new to me; “Hey Look Me Over. ” This one was actually a bit interesting because you had two interesting stories going on at once.

First, the

nurses were evacuated for a week because of approaching enemy forces and come back only to have to get the camp back in order before a surprise inspection in two days.

That leads Margaret to get a bit rough on her nurses.

Then, you have Nurse Kelleye interacting with Hawkeye and ...

• coming to the realization that he barely even notices her and doesn’t know anything about her because he’s too pre-occupied with just about every other nurse in camp.

She’s a reoccurring character on the show and it was great the episode spent some time teaching us a little bit more about

her.

That scene where she was talking to the dying soldier was one of the most touching scenes I’ve seen in a while.

This is a good episode and one I recommend watching if you get a chance.

I’m surprised they don’t air it enough for me to have seen it sooner than this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102707778281231/k2311a0727/7.27.09