Blue Bunny Champ! Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae Ice Cream Cones  » Food  »
  • Although I have had better vanilla ice cream, I must say that when I tasted this vanilla ice cream, I was not disappointed
  • Then there is the fudge, which I found to be thick and tasty
  • Six cones come in a box at a price that I consider reasonable, although admittedly, at first I considered the price to be a tad high
  • I will definitely be purchasing these cones again and I certainly recommend them to anyone that enjoys ice cream sundaes

• by GenesisOne

I really enjoyed this Blue Bunny Champ! Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae Ice Cream Cones. I liked it a lot because of a couple of reasons: the vanilla ice cream part of this cone was pretty rich and delicious.

Although I have had better vanilla

ice cream, I must say that when I tasted this vanilla ice cream, I was not disappointed.

Then there is the fudge, which I found to be thick and tasty.

There is also whipped vanilla and chocolate cream sauces which I found to be a nice touch because they added flavor here and there.

The brownie chunks offer a real deep chocolate flavor that really hit one’s taste buds hard! The drizzle of fudge that tops it all off is much lighter in flavor, but that is more ...

• Blue Bunny Champ! Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae Ice Cream Cones
      than okay because I sort of find the alternating soft and intense flavors of this cone to be appealing and enjoyable.

The cone itself is chocolate, and that has a lighter punch, too.

Six cones come in a box at a price that I

consider reasonable, although admittedly, at first I considered the price to be a tad high.

The flavor of these cones though convinced me that the money was worth it.

I will definitely be purchasing these cones again and I certainly recommend them to anyone that enjoys ice cream sundaes!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272707778161131/k2311a0727/7.27.09