Tidy Cats Clay Cat Litter for Multiple Cats
  • It only cost around three or four dollars from what I remember
  • I also noticed that it clumps way better than the other brand we used, which made scooping up the waste an easier job than before
  • Unfortunately, my aunt has gone back to buying the cheap brand again, so I’ll have to talk her back into buying Tidy Cats, for the sake of every nose in the household

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

I live in an apartment with three different cats, so the odor of the cat litter can be really overwhelming at times. My aunt usually buys a really cheap brand of cat litter from the grocery store, but I suggested that she try using a more trusted brand.

We ended up buying the Tidy Cats Clay Cat Litter for Multiple

Cats that comes in the red and yellow bag.

It only cost around three or four dollars from what I remember.

As soon as the cats started putting the litter to use there was immediately a difference.

The smell wasn’t as strong as before, because the formula is made for more than just one cat which is what we needed.

...

• Even when we weren’t able to get to the cat litter in about a week, the litter box still smelled relatively fresh.

I also noticed that it clumps way better than the other brand we used, which made scooping up the waste an easier job than before.

I knew that Tidy Cats would be a good brand to use because

I used to use it for my own cat when I lived back at home.

Unfortunately, my aunt has gone back to buying the cheap brand again, so I’ll have to talk her back into buying Tidy Cats, for the sake of every nose in the household.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292707778001131/k2311a0727/7.27.09