Suave Professionals Humectant Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • My hair and I don’t have the best relationship
  • I bought this conditioner because it was cheap, not expecting it to work nearly as well as it claimed (or as well as the fancy-smancy Nexxus brand that it’s attempting to imitate)

• by Lauren

This is a wonderful product for its price. I was amazed that something so cheap (3-5 dollars for the big bottle) could leave my hair looking and feeling so healthy.

My hair and I don’t have the best relationship.

We’ve never really gotten along.

It always wants to do

the exact opposite of what I want it to do.

Consequently, I now spend very little time/money/energy on it.

I bought this conditioner because it was cheap, not expecting it to work nearly as well as it claimed (or as well as the fancy-smancy Nexxus brand that it’s attempting to imitate).

...

• I was very surprised by the results.

My usually dry, rebellious hair seemed quite pleased.

I was actually able to effortless run a brush through it.

Now, for the most part, it behaves itself.

We still have our issues, but much less so than before.

I sometimes

even put some effort into styling it, which is something I very rarely bothered to do in the past.

It doesn’t have the most pleasant scent, however.

I’m okay with this as I take it to mean that it’s not as loaded with lovely smelling but terribly damaging fragrances as some of that other stuff.

Suave Professionals Humectant Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312707777971131/k2311a0727/7.27.09