KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)
Alimall Araneta Center, Cubao Quezon City Philippines
  • It was my first time to eat on this branch and I believe this is newly built
  • Though we have our orders on our mind already, I like the fact that she asked if we still want some more or something else

• by Maristelle

It was my first time to eat on this branch and I believe this is newly built. The furniture and the entire place are new. We spent P375.00 on our breakfast. It is equivalent to almost $8 USD. Our foods during that time are hot and crispy chicken, arroz caldo, brownies, spaghetti, mashed potato and soft drinks.

These are plenty for that amount.

Let us focus on the quality of service first. I can say that they have a great manpower. The cashier was very lively and is good with upselling. Though we have our orders on our mind already, I like the fact that she asked if we still want some more or something else.

• The crews are also alert when giving condiments and water. Overall, I was satisfied with the workers here.

Now, moving on with the dishes. The foods are great as a trademark of KFC. The chicken parts are really crispy especially the thighs. Not only that, what makes it more delectable is the spicy flavorings. Unlike Jollibee’s chicken joy that

is only hot and spicy in the outside, KFC chicken is really hot and crispy inside out. Not the chicken skin alone but even the whole meat. Each dish we ordered has unique taste. One of my favorites here is the brownies. It is really sweet and chocolatey. Having a meal at KFC is really worth your bucks. Try it!

KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72707777951131/k2311a0727/7.27.09