Kuala Lumpur Pizza Hut  » Restaurants  »
Lot LG075-077, Lower Ground Floor, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
  • Personally, I really love lasagna from Pizza Hut

• by shinl

I like Pizza Hut outlet at Mid Valley.

Certain outlets of Pizza Hut offer Pizza Hut with stuffed crust that is simply not “stuffed” enough. Not with the one at Mid Valley though. Maybe they have plenty of customers so they feel more obliged to serve good pizzas, I find the stuffed

crust at this outlet perfectly “stuffed”.

Also, at most other outlets, you need to go and get the soup yourself. Not here, though. They actually serve it for you. I was prepared to take the soup when the waiter smiled at me and told me they would serve it for their ...

• customers.

Also, they did not get impatient when my friends and I took a long time to decide what they ate. Even though it was lunch hour and they had a lot of customers swarming in, they still wait patiently to take down our orders.

Good service. I’m impressed!

Pizza

Hut claims that they serve best pizza under one roof. I agree with them!

Not only their pizzas are good, but their pasta, soups, garlic bread, lasagna, salads and others are great as well!

Personally, I really love lasagna from Pizza Hut. Yes it’s a tad-bit small but it really tastes excellent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72707777831131/k2311a0727/7.27.09