Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist
  • I believe its really value for money for such a wonderful fragrance and I am certain all their other fragrance collection are just as captivating

• by klarinette

Victoria’s Secret products have always been such a treat for me, as we do not have a store where I live, I tend to buy online although shipping charges are not so easy on the pocket but I just adore their secret garden collection especially

/> their ‘Pure Seduction’ range. A friend of mine bought a bottle of Pure Seduction Body Splash for me and from then on, I was captivated by its glorious scent, its sweet yet not intoxicating, fresh yet sensual and it does make me feel good and /> somewhat confident when I am using the fragrance.

I have had many compliments on it.

I have both a large size bottle as well as a 2fl oz.

bottle which I carry with me whenever I’m using the fragrance.

Where I live, its very sunny and ...

Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312707777751031/k2311a0727/7.27.09