Baker’s Edge Nonstick Edge Brownie Pan  » Housewares  »
  • So during parties at home, my baked goods are among the most favorites and I think my brownies are the most sought after
  • The amount I paid for this brownie pan which is $36 is worth the services it has been giving me
  • It was an honor but I did not consider it just because of my baking skill but also because of my good oven and most especially because I got a perfect brownie pan in my Baker’s Edge Nonstick Edge Brownie Pan

• by ladyli

Who would not love Brownies? Not only children but even adults are enjoying this chewy snack. In my home though, we do not buy brownies. Not because we do no like brownies. On the contrary, we are crazy about brownies. For this reason I’ve done all my best to learn good baking skill. Because of this, we don’t need to buy brownies because I do make my own brownies, pastries and cakes for my family and guests alike. In fact I even took a special course in baking and the knowledge I acquired from that course has been very useful in satisfying my family’s special fondness for brownies. So during parties at home, my baked goods are among the most favorites and I think my brownies are the most

sought after. As my family and guests said, my brownies are even better and tastier that those found in the market. I would admit though that it is not only the good recipe or my skill in baking that make my brownies perfect and special. It also takes a good pan to make perfect brownies and also it is important to say that it takes a good pan to make this job easier too.

Now what pan should be used to make perfect brownies? Well mine is no secret at all. It is none other than Baker’s Edge Nonstick Edge Brownie Pan. The amount I paid for this brownie pan which is $36 is worth the services it has been giving me. The batter perfectly sits in this pan and ...

• once it’s cooked, the edges are never burned but the baking is even and well done. The crunchy but moist results are found in every cut of brownies. I’ve done some brownies before with burned edges but not so well cooked centers actually. But ever since I used this Baker’s Edge I never experienced that anymore. All my brownies are now baked into perfection. I’ve read that this Baker’s Edge Nonstick Edge Brownie Pan has this perfect baking performance because its design enables the even circulation of heat. Well, I’d say the makers of this pan are genius enough to have thought of this.

I am thankful to Baker’s Edge because last Mother’s day the brownies I baked won the first prize in the baker’s festival done in our church. It

was an honor but I did not consider it just because of my baking skill but also because of my good oven and most especially because I got a perfect brownie pan in my Baker’s Edge Nonstick Edge Brownie Pan.

Lest I forget, I want to share to the readers that I have also tried baking banana cake, cheese cake, chocolate cake and even carrot cake in my Baker’s Edge and they were baked just as perfectly as my brownies. Well, it proves that Baker’s Edge Nonstick Edge Brownie Pan is not just for brownies, you can use it also for other cakes of your choice and you’d get the same wonderful benefits. There is no worry about cleaning too. The non-stick pan makes cleaning very easy for me and you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532707777521031/k2311a0727/7.27.09