Pyrex Glasswares  » Housewares  »
  • I know Pyrex is not cheap so it really delighted me
  • She knows that I love baking and she made a perfect Christmas gift when she gave me this Pyrex Bakeware set
  • Well, I think it takes just right and proper care for this durable Pyrex to keep its brilliance
  • I also do prefer Pyrex as wedding gifts to friends and relatives so whenever I’d attend a wedding I have no problem thinking what gift to give
  • Pyrex is always my choice because I want new couples to experience and enjoy Pyrex the way I do

• by ladyli

It was my Boss who introduced me to Pyrex products. Several Christmases ago she gifted me with 8 piece Pyrex Bakeware set and that really amazed me. I know Pyrex is not cheap so it really delighted me.. She knows that I love baking and she made a perfect Christmas gift when she gave me this Pyrex Bakeware set.

Pyrex is just so helpful for people like me who loves to bake and to cook. I love doing my own lasagna and baked macaroni and Pyrex is just the perfect ware for these pasta recipes. Not only for my pasta recipe’s but I

also use Pyrex for my baked cheesy chicken and any dish or party food that would need the durable glass of Pyrex for baking. Pyrex is also helpful for baking whole chicken. The whole chicken sits perfectly in one of my Pyrex wares and I could have it perfectly done without any worry of burning. Its durable glass absorbs heat perfectly and makes cooking easier. They are so durable and I’ve proven that many times. I’ve used them on my oven several times and they never surrender with the high temperature. Indeed they are made of a durable glass material that could tolerate high temperature. I’ve read some reviews that their Pyrex exploded but could not imagine how it happened. I’ve been using my Pyrex for decades and I’ve proven and tested their durability.

All my Pyrex wares remained untarnished although these are already overused. I don’t really store my Pyrex wares in my cabinet. I have them not for display or storage but to be used for my baking, cooking and storing food. I love using them because I love elegance even when preparing my food. While it true that there is convenience in using much lighter wares and in fact I also do use one ...

• Pyrex Glasswares
      non-stick ware for my cookies, nevertheless, I do not find using the slightly heavier Pyrex wares burdensome at all. They are neat to use and they really are elegant. Also the glass material is easy to clean and to maintain. Pyrex wares are overused in my kitchen but all of them are still looking great and as good as new. I am cleaning them with baking soda each time and that helps in maintaining the luminosity of all my Pyrex wares. Whenever my guests would come and would see me using Pyrex wares, they would always think my Pyrex wares are new.
      Well, I think it takes just right and proper care for this durable Pyrex to keep its brilliance.

To date my Pyrex collection aside from the eight set Bakeware given by my Boss are Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set, Pyrex Storage 11-Cup Rectangular Dish with Dark Blue Plastic Cover and Pyrex Grip-Rite 3-Quart Oblong Baking Dish Clear. I also do prefer Pyrex as wedding gifts to friends and relatives so whenever I’d attend a wedding I have no problem thinking what gift to give. Pyrex is always my choice because I want new couples to experience and enjoy Pyrex the way I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532707777511031/k2311a0727/7.27.09