Avon Refined White Creams  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I thought of buying these products for her
  • When buying this Avon Refined White Cream, I think it is must to buy both the day and night cream to fully achieve the purpose
  • Well that was to me a good deal and all for the sake of my sister’s wish to get fairer skin, I bought this set of Avon Refined White Cream and also bought Refined White Toner at regular price of PHP150 to complete her face whitening set
  • My sister has actually used many whitening creams that have already disappointed her but when she I gave her these Avon Refined White creams she was very excited as if she never had bad experiences with whitening creams before

• by ladyli

My youngest sister has a brown skin tone and many finds her attractive that way. In fact many are saying that her oriental beauty is actually eye-catching. However, as most Filipina’s are she is crazy about getting a fairer skin and has been using the native lemon called calamansi to whiten her skin. Well this natural whitening approach has in a way lightened and smoothen her body skin tone. Now her problem is her face. She can’t use calamansi on her face because she feels it is too strong for her delicate skin face.

Well as I was looking over the Avon Brochure one time I saw this Avon Refined White Protecting Day Cream and Refined White Protecting Night Cream. The products as stated in the Avon brochure could give the user

“Whiter skin you can see and feel in 7 days.” I thought that is a very tempting promise. It further says this Avon Refined White Creams take away the dullness and roughness to reveal fairer, fresher and smoother skin. Well upon reading this, it was my brown skinned sister that came into my mind. I thought of buying these products for her. The Refined White Protecting Day Cream has SFP 20 so the skin is well protected from the harmful UV Rays. The Refined White Restoring Night Cream on the other hand has been formulated to the do the night job of renewing and brightening the skin. When buying this Avon Refined White Cream, I think it is must to buy both the day and night cream to fully achieve the purpose. The combo product is being sold at a promo price of PHP309 at 50 grams each. The regular price is actually PHP450 so that would give the buyer a savings of PHP282 per set. Well that was to me a good deal and all for the sake of my sister’s wish to get fairer skin, I bought this set of Avon Refined White Cream and also bought Refined White Toner at regular price of PHP150 to complete her face whitening set.

My sister has actually used many whitening creams that have already disappointed her but when she I gave her these Avon Refined White creams she was very excited as if she never had bad experiences with whitening creams before. She was all the more excited when she learned these Avon ...

• Avon Refined White Creams
      products promised to whitens her skin in just 7 days. It was Tuesday evening when I gave her the products and she started using it the next day and she was very hopeful that by next Tuesday she would see good results.

Well, I made it clear to her that using the Avon Refined Creams should be done properly. This is by making sure her face is thoroughly clean and toned before applying the cream. This is to give the products no dirt obstruction in doing the whitening job and she has to do it religiously. Well of course my sister was so excited about the effect so she following my instructions to the letter. Now what happened after 7 days of religiously following the beauty regimen? Despite boasting about the Silky

White Maximizer Complex, these Avon Refined White Creams were unable to deliver the promised whitening effect in 7 days. Certainly it did not. The product has friendly smell and did not give her any allergic reaction but no whitening effect in 7 days. It is now almost a month of using and although a very minimal lightening effect could be seen and almost unnoticeable, there is no significant whitening effect found in my sister’s face. With regard to smoothening effect, well my sister has natural smooth skin so I could not really see what difference this Avon Refined White Creams have done in this regard. But what I would like to make clear is that this Avon Refined White Creams has failed to deliver significant whitening effect as far as my sister’s face is concerned.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312707777501031/k2311a0727/7.27.09