Cuisinart Sandwich Grill  » Housewares  »
  • Actually at first I was not keen on buying a sandwich grill because I thought it was unnecessary in my kitchen
  • But when my son opted to stay in a boarding house during his last semester in college, I decided to buy him this Cuisinart Sandwich Grill
  • So I bought him this Cuisinart Sandwich Grill for him
  • Grilling is I think even less than two minutes
  • It just takes some minutes of waiting so there is no problem with mature people like us

• by ladyli

A small kitchen appliance which is very useful in its own way is Cuisinart Sandwich Grill. Actually at first I was not keen on buying a sandwich grill because I thought it was unnecessary in my kitchen. We have a bread toaster anyway. But when my son opted to stay in a boarding house during his last semester in college, I decided to buy him this Cuisinart Sandwich Grill. My son is fond of sandwiches and would love eating them hot.

Normally, he’d wake up at midnight and would take midnight snacks. So I bought him this Cuisinart Sandwich Grill for him. It was at a sale price

of $30.

My son was thankful because even when alone in the boarding house he could still manage to eat his favorite sandwich hot and fast.

After graduation, he brought home this Cuisinart Sandwich Grill and it is now being used in our kitchen. This kitchen appliance has proven itself worthy of the purchase. Indeed it is very handy and perfect to anyone who wants to serve himself with a perfectly grilled sandwich the quickest way. It has given our sandwiches a different kind of presentation the easy way.

Grilling is I think even less than two minutes. I am not so sure but it is just really very quick. There is a greenish light that signals when grilling is already done. Furthermore, its usefulness is not only limited to grilling sandwiches but also for making omelet.

It is through this Cuisinart Sandwich griller where I learn to invent different kind of vegetarian omelet and they really are made fast and so delectable by the perfect grilling ability of Cuisinart Sandwich Grill. One time I surprised my friend with my unique spinach and cheese omelet and she really loved that one of a kind recipe. Well it was made possible by Cuisinart sandwich griller. My son is also very creative in using this Cuisinart sandwich grill.

He’d made ...

• Cuisinart Sandwich Grill
      fantastic French toasts using this and sometimes I saw him even doing grilled banana cake topped with his favorite cream cheese here and it tasted so good. It is non-stick grill plates so there is no messy sticking and no problem with cleaning. It is also so simple and easy to operate so even my young niece Veah who is only 10 years old could grill and enjoy her sandwich here without any help. There is one problem though, when all of my nieces and nephews would come altogether in our home.

Sometimes they would argue who will be the first one to use the Cuisinart Sandwich

Grill. The Cuisinart Sandwich Grill could only accommodate two sandwiches at a time so each one of them would want to have her or his sandwich grilled first. Sometime, I’d think I should have bought a bigger one so they could all be served altogether. Well at any rate that fighting happens only during weekends.

On normal day, we do enjoy using the Cuisinart Sandwich Grill without fighting. It just takes some minutes of waiting so there is no problem with mature people like us. Although the Cuisinart Sandwich Griller is good for two sandwiches at a time, it could still satisfy and serve our need for quick hot and tasty sandwiches.

Cuisinart Sandwich Grill

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532707777491031/k2311a0727/7.27.09