Avon Deodorizing Foot Powder  » Health  »
  • My husband has been used to have problem with his feet
  • She gave me an Avon catalog and there I found the Footworks products of Avon

• by ladyli

My husband has been used to have problem with his feet. It used to smell not so good especially during rainy and cold weather. He was using one brand of foot powder but it was not very effective. Of course, I got so concerned about this. I did not dream of having a husband with smelly feet so I wanted to get that problem solved immediately. It was quite surprising because during cold weather, we do not perspire as much as we do during summer so it was a puzzle to me why he has this problem during rainy or cold weather. Well, that has remained an unsolved question to me till now. I really could not find a good answer to this. However, I was

able to find a good solution which proved really effective and that is by using “tawas” powder. Indeed it was able to solve the problem. So for many years whenever cold weather would come he would buy “tawas” powder so he could use them on his feet. But although effective, he’d sometimes complain about the roughness of the “tawas powder” which he found too sharp on his feet. Well he had to bear this; otherwise he’d have smelly feet again.

On time, I mentioned this problem of my husband to an office mate who told me that Avon has Footworks products which could solve my husband’s problem. I was not really aware of that so the next time the Avon Lady came to our office, I immediately asked ...

• her about my concern and indeed she confirmed Avon has products to offer which could be of help to my husband. She gave me an Avon catalog and there I found the Footworks products of Avon. I saw Avon Refreshing Foot Spray and the other one is Deodorizing Food Powder. I chose to buy the Deodorizing Foot Powder which was being sold at the regular price of PHP189 at 100grams. I wanted to test first how this will work. I was thinking of buying the Refreshing Foot Spray only if this Deodorizing Foot Powder will not be effective enough.

When I gave the Avon Deodorizing Foot Powder to my husband he was not so excited. He has used other brands of foot powder before and was not satisfied. But

even then he still used the product in the morning while dressing for the office. His first reaction was positive. He liked the good scent of the product and he said it is smooth and has comfortable feel. At night as he arrived home, he removed his socks and then shouted “Effective”! Well, it was raining and was cold that whole day but his feet were fresh smelling after he removed his socks. Certainly Avon Deodorizing Food Powder effectively solved my husband’s problem. Since then, my husband did not use “tawas” powder again. He already finds comfort and assurance of fresh feet all day in Avon Deodorizing Foot Powder. And because of the good effect, I also also bought Avon Refreshing Foot Spray as an added treat for him.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342707777481031/k2311a0727/7.27.09