7 Mummies  » Movies  »
1.0
  • Hey, I like monster movies as much as the next person
  • The problem with this movie, which is about a group of convicts looking for treasure near the Mexican border, is it is one of the most confusing movies that I have ever seen
  • It was just not worth my time and I suggest avoiding it before you make the same mistake I did

• by Steve

Hey, I like monster movies as much as the next person. And, it’s rare to find a good mummy movie.

So, when I had a chance to watch the film 7 Mummies, I figured I would give it a try.

Wow, was I disappointed.

The problem with this movie, which

is about a group of convicts looking for treasure near the Mexican border, is it is one of the most confusing movies that I have ever seen.

For one, they can’t make up their mind what the movie is supposed to be about.

First, they are trying to escape to ...

• Mexico.

Then, they decide their freedom isn’t as important as finding an ancient buried treasure first.

Then, if that isn’t a lot to begin with, they are being hunted down by these weird vampire-like people who can’t be vampires because they are out in daylight but like eating flesh.

Of

course, that scene was the most confusing of all of them since they found themselves in the old west but nobody thought it was overly strange.

I watched maybe half this film and ended up turning it off.

It was just not worth my time and I suggest avoiding it before you make the same mistake I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112707777441031/k2311a0727/7.27.09