Death of a Ghost Hunter  » Movies  »

• by Steve

One of the movies we ended up watching this past weekend was one called “Death of a Ghost Hunter. ” My wife and I like the television series “Ghost Hunters” and I figured this movie would be close to that in terms of plot and would be halfway interesting.

I was right.

The movie, which advertises itself as based on a

true story, is fantastic.

I later learned the events probably didn’t really happen (much like in Blair Witch) but the film is produced in such a way where it is hard to tell that.

Basically, you have a well-known paranormal investigator being asked to investigate activity in a house that was the scene of a brutal murder.

She and a ...

• team that consists of a cameraman and reporter, start seeing activity immediately and discover a mystery that doesn’t get revealed until the very end.

The fact the movie starts out talking about how the ghost hunter ends up dying at the end (along with the title of the movie) paints an ominous picture that has you wanting to see exactly

how she ends up dead.

I liked the movie, but I did hate the ending.

They should have stopped the movie when they revealed who Mary Young really was.

Instead, they dragged things out and had the ghost hunter wandering the house as a ghost trying to make contact.

That part was a bit too much.

Overall though, I do feel this was a movie worth watching.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112707777421031/k2311a0727/7.27.09