Borbello 4 Meat Pizza  » Food  »
2.0
  • Since they were still on sale, I decided to pick up a couple different varieties to give them a try
  • I honestly wasn’t impressed with that one
  • When I bought this pizza, I figured it would be one that is loaded with tons of toppings
  • I think they should have used hamburger or maybe ham on it instead
  • But, this is a variety I will avoid buying in the future

• by Steve

I wrote before that I tried pizzas from the brand Borbello and liked them. Since they were still on sale, I decided to pick up a couple different varieties to give them a try. Since they didn’t have the Hawaiian pizza my wife wanted to try, I ended up picking up the 4 Meat Pizza.

I honestly

wasn’t impressed with that one. When I bought this pizza, I figured it would be one that is loaded with tons of toppings.

After all, the other varieties I’ve bought were. But, this one was a big disappointment.

There were four different kinds of meat but they were very limited in terms of quantity and, more often ...

• than not, a slice would only have one or two meats on it. Plus, I’m not a big fan of the meats they chose.

The sausage and pepperoni were a good choice and so was the Canadian Bacon. But, they chose regular bacon too.

This wasn’t a big deal except you really couldn’t tell the difference between

the two bacons. I think they should have used hamburger or maybe ham on it instead.

I still like this brand and hope they put it on sale again soon. But, this is a variety I will avoid buying in the future.

You are better off picking up one that is just sausage or just pepperoni than one that tries to combine different meats.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272707777401031/k2311a0727/7.27.09