Wet n’Wild H20 proof liquid eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like about Wet n’ Wild’s H2O proof liquid eyeliner is that it’s easy to find
  • I find the best way to get it completely off is to take a shower
  • I would definitely recommend this eyeliner but I’d warn people about how waterproof it actually is

• by Liberty

I’ve never really been a fan of Wet n’ Wild products. I’ll try some here and there out of curiosity but generally I’ve never been particularly drawn to this brand. I’m not sure why that is, it could be the cheap packaging or that their products look very childish. One of the few products that I have tried of theirs is their water proof eyeliner. Here’s my take on Wet n’Wild H2O proof liquid eyeliner.

What I like about Wet n’ Wild’s H2O proof liquid eyeliner is that it’s easy to find. It’s not some obscure brand that can only be found at specialty makeup stores. Wet n’ Wild is also one

of those very affordable brands and although I find most of the products to be as cheap in quality as it looks, this is one exception. I like this liquid eyeliner because it’s one of the very few liquid eyeliners that I’ve tried that’s actually easy to use and control. It comes in a nice small size, very cute. It has an easy to grip and control handle. Because the handle is so easy to control it makes apply the eyeliner so much easier. What I like the most about Wet n’ Wild’s H2O proof liquid eyeliner is the felt tip brush. The brush is stiff instead of a flimsy like ...

• a regular eyeliner brush which makes gliding on the eyeliner much smoother. I’ve found that the felt tip brush makes it easy for me to apply my liquid eyeliner without any mess or fuss. I can do it with just one stroke and only one try. Wet n’ Wild’s H2O proof liquid eyeliner also comes in a variety of colors, other than black. I find that it doesn’t smudge easily either. It’s obviously waterproof as the name says but this liquid eyeliner is super waterproof, it really doesn’t budge at all. One other thing I like about Wet n’ Wild’s H2O proof liquid eyeliner is that it doesn’t irritate my eyes
        or my eyelids, nor does it have a strange smell to it.

My only complaint about Wet n’ Wild’s H2O proof liquid eyeliner is that it’s hard to clean off. If you slip up or just trying to take it off at the end of the day it’ll take a lot of elbow grease. Even with my best eye makeup remover this eyeliner won’t come off easily. I find the best way to get it completely off is to take a shower.

Wet n’ Wild H2O proof liquid eyeliner is a pretty good product, even better for the price. I would definitely recommend this eyeliner but I’d warn people about how waterproof it actually is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312707777331031/k2311a0727/7.27.09