Rimmel Super Lash Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • What I like about Rimmel’s Super Lash Mascara is that it doesn’t just come in black but it comes in brown too
  • I believe I got my first tube of Rimmel’s Super Lash Mascara at Walgreens for around $4 but all of Rimmel’s products can be found at any drug store, Wal-Mart and Target stores too
  • I mean it smells like regular mascara but I’ve noticed that some mascaras have a very strange odor to them, but this one doesn’t
  • The biggest issue I have with all Rimmel products is that they test on animals, something I don’t believe in

• by Liberty

Rimmel makes some great makeup and nail products that are also affordable. Their products can be found just about anywhere. Before I boycotted Rimmel, for personal reasons, I use to be a huge fan of this London based brand and tried out many of their products. One of Rimmel’s products that I’ve tried was their Super Lash Mascara. Here’s my take on Rimmel’s Super Lash Mascara.

What I like about Rimmel’s Super Lash Mascara is that it doesn’t just come in black but it comes in brown too. I like the tube, it’s very clean and simple looking, very sleek. It has a good medium size

brush to it. It’s not too thin that it won’t coat all the lashes but it’s not so fat that it’ll make a big mess all over your eyelids. It’s also affordable. I believe I got my first tube of Rimmel’s Super Lash Mascara at Walgreens for around $4 but all of Rimmel’s products can be found at any drug store, Wal-Mart and Target stores too. One other thing that I like about Rimmel’s Super Lash Mascara is that it doesn’t have a strange smell to it. I mean it smells like regular mascara but I’ve noticed that some mascaras have a very strange odor ...

• to them, but this one doesn’t.

Rimmel’s Super Lash Mascara, like most drug store beauty products isn’t without its faults. What I didn’t like about my Rimmel Super Lash mascara is that it’s not waterproof. It also tends to smudge, clump and get flaky when it dries. I’m a contact lens wearer so that can get very annoying and painful. Because it’s not waterproof it doesn’t hold my curls. No matter how well I curl my lashes they always go straight when I apply Rimmel’s Super Lash mascara. I’ve also noticed that recently that this mascara burns my eyes. I’m not sure what’s going on because

it didn’t do that before. Even when I do get it in my eyes it burns, I’m not sure why. I don’t like the mascara handle either. The handle is like a regular cylinder barrel, there’s no grooves or curves to it that makes gripping it easier. The biggest issue I have with all Rimmel products is that they test on animals, something I don’t believe in.

I wouldn’t buy Rimmel’s Super Lash mascara again, and in fact I’ve stopped several years ago. Not only do they test on animals but it’s really not a very good mascara in general. It’s not even a good every day mascara.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312707777311031/k2311a0727/7.27.09