Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Peanut Butter Panic
  • It ruins the experience of having something creamy and smooth for dessert

• by GenesisOne

Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Peanut Butter Panic offers a whole lot of peanut butter flavor! This peanut butter ice cream has fudge swirls as well as peanut butter cups. Each and every spoonful is just loaded with peanut butter! The peanut butter ice cream is creamy and quite rich and here and there, there are

pockets of fudge swirls that are, of course, mixed with peanut butter, to offer a slightly different flavor. Then there are actual peanut butter cups! They are small, but tasty! I am happy that they are not too large either because I do not like big chunks of stuff in my ice cream. It ruins the ...

• experience of having something creamy and smooth for dessert. I do not need to add any peanut butter syrup to my ice cream or any other syrup for that matter because the flavor is rich enough as it is! Plus, I would prefer to just enjoy the peanut butter ice cream as it is without any
        syrups or toppings altering the flavor. Although peanut butter is not my most favorite flavor, I still like to purchase this ice cream once in a great while. It is a sweet treat and I get plenty of it when I purchase it in the grocery store. Peanut butter lovers, do not miss out on this variety of ice cream!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272707777241031/k2311a0727/7.27.09