Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Pistachio Almond  » Food  »
  • I love to have this ice cream as is because I find that syrup and toppings just get in the way of the delicious pistachio flavor
  • If you love the flavor of pistachio, then you most definitely need to give this ice cream a try

• by GenesisOne

Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Pistachio Almond is simply spectacular! Pistachio ice cream is so incredibly difficult to find in the area that I live and I am so grateful that Blue Bunny makes this variety of ice cream, I would not be able to purchase it and enjoy the rich and creamy, not

to mention super scrumptious, pistachio ice cream! This is authentic pistachio, right here! There is no artificial flavor to this ice cream, and that is simply tremendously good news! The almond slices have a lot of flavor and there sure is plenty of them! Thankfully, they were not skimpy when throwing in the almonds!

• The almonds and the pistachio flavors really come together well to create a delicious treat! I love to have this ice cream as is because I find that syrup and toppings just get in the way of the delicious pistachio flavor. If you love the flavor of pistachio, then you most definitely need to
        give this ice cream a try! I have it more than a couple of times a year and I am always really very satisfied with the flavor. The ice cream is a little on the expensive side, but you get quite a lot of ice cream for the money! Do not miss out on this tasty treat!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272707777231031/k2311a0727/7.27.09