St. Croix Casino  » Casino  »
777 US Highway 8/63 Turtle Lake, Wisconsin 54889
  • This casino is designed with class in mind and it definitely shows
  • I was really impressed with the architecture and decor as both came across as being smart and comfortable
  • If you are in the area of Wisconsin in which this casino is located, I highly recommend that you stop in and give this casino a try

• by GenesisOne

This is one of Wisconsin’s nicest and most fun casinos! St. Croix Casino is a real blast to visit because they have a lot going on like performances and contests, restaurants and snack areas to eat and of course, plenty of opportunity to gamble! This casino is designed with class in mind and it definitely shows! I was really impressed with the architecture and decor as both came across as being smart and comfortable. The casino offers over twelve-hundred slot machines to choose from and they basically have slot machines that accommodate any person, no matter how little or how much money that person is looking to gamble.

I loved the penny slot selection that they had! There was a great

number of penny slot machines to choose from and that provided me with a terrific selection of games to enjoy as I went from slot machine to slot machine. Each time I switched, I was greeted by new games, new sound effects, new graphics, new bonus rounds and more! It really helped to keep the gambling fresh and fun! I also liked that there was more than enough penny slot machines to go around.

I did not have to wait to play a slot machine and I did not have people waiting for me to finish so that they could play next. I am so glad too because that always makes me feel so very uncomfortable.

Another thing that I was ...

• very happy about was the fact that the casino was real comfortable in terms of temperature amd air quality. I was not warm at all and I had no trouble breathing, either.

The air was relatively free of cigarette and cigar smoke, and that is important to me. It meant that I did not have to worry about headaches, coughing or an upset stomach coming to visit me.

I could play in peace in more ways than one and that is why I have great memories of my time at this casino and I really hope that I will be in Wisconsin again someday so that I could pay this casino a second visit. If you are in the area of

Wisconsin in which this casino is located, I highly recommend that you stop in and give this casino a try.

They have an impressive range of different gambling games and games that allow you to gamble as little or as much as you want. Plus, there are other things that you can do at this casino too that serve as entertainment and fun! A very nice casino indeed that is clearly very well run! I was definitely impressed with all that I saw during my relatively lengthy visit.

There is even a hotel attached to the casino, so you can even stay the night or make a weekend of it, or whatever. The hotel appeared nice too, although I did not stay at the hotel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482707777221031/k2311a0727/7.27.09