Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Rocky Road  » Food  »
  • The chocolate covered almonds are definitely tasty and I like how the the almonds offer a slightly crunchy texture to an otherwise smooth and creamy ice cream
  • The marshmallow gives the ice cream a slightly gooey texture, which is fine and actually quite an interesting texture at that
  • If you are someone that enjoys chocolate and marshmallow, I think you will enjoy this combination ice cream quite a bit

• by GenesisOne

Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Rocky Road is a pretty flavorful and enjoyable ice cream treat! This ice cream consists of chocolate and marshmallows along with chocolate covered almonds. The chocolate ice cream is pretty rich and creamy.

The marshmallow is also quite full of flavor and delectable.

The chocolate covered almonds are definitely

tasty and I like how the the almonds offer a slightly crunchy texture to an otherwise smooth and creamy ice cream.

All of the flavors taste quite authentic and compliment one another well.

The marshmallow gives the ice cream a slightly gooey texture, which is fine and actually quite an interesting texture at that!

• Although this particular variety of ice cream is not one that I am overly fond of, I do like to purchase it once or twice a year.

When I do purchase it, it sure lasts me awhile because I get quite a lot of ice cream for the price I am paying! If you

are someone that enjoys chocolate and marshmallow, I think you will enjoy this combination ice cream quite a bit.

For me, it is not a must have, but it is nice to have every now and then.

I definitely do recommend it, too.

It is good ice cream even if you are not wild about the flavors.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272707777181031/k2311a0727/7.27.09