Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Toasted Almond Fudge  » Food  »
2.0
  • The toasted almonds do offer a pleasant texture though, I must say, as I like ice creams that mix a smooth and creamy texture with a somewhat crunchy texture, as long as the crunchy ingredient is not too large of chunky
  • If you like chocolate ice cream and toasted almonds, though, I would recommend that you give this ice cream variety a try

• by GenesisOne

This is not one of my favorite ice cream varieties. Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Toasted Almond Fudge is an ice cream variety that has quite a strong almond flavor mixed in with the creamy chocolate ice cream.

I personally prefer the almonds that are mixed with the pistachio ice cream rather than the

chocolate ice cream.

The pistachio flavor simply seems to work better with the almonds as opposed to the chocolate flavor.

The chocolate ice cream used is pretty much identical to the other chocolate varieties, which is fine really since the chocolate is fairly creamy and authentic in flavor.

The toasted almonds do offer a ...

• pleasant texture though, I must say, as I like ice creams that mix a smooth and creamy texture with a somewhat crunchy texture, as long as the crunchy ingredient is not too large of chunky.

I prefer small ingredients, like almonds.

All in all, this is not an ice cream that I am likely

to not purchase a second time because the flavor combination between the chocolate ice cream and the almonds just do not work all that well for me or appeal to my taste buds.

If you like chocolate ice cream and toasted almonds, though, I would recommend that you give this ice cream variety a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272707777171031/k2311a0727/7.27.09