Zune MP3 Player  » Electronics  »
  • I know a lot of people that have the Apple iPod, but not that many that have the Microsoft Zune mp3 player, and I really just don't know why that is
  • I mean I am sure that the iPod is great and I have played around with the ones my friends have, but I honestly have to say that I like Zune much better on the whole

• by onerios13

I know a lot of people that have the Apple iPod, but not that many that have the Microsoft Zune mp3 player, and I really just don’t know why that is. I mean I am sure that the iPod is great and I have played around with the ones my friends have, but I honestly have to say that I like Zune much better on the whole. I know that Apple is like THE electronic brand to buy, but I’ve always seen Microsoft as the premiere of the electronic line so am surprised that they don’t more advertising when it comes to their mp3 players. Really, I don’t know enough about electronics to tell which one is really the better one, but since using the Zune, I am hard pressed to believe that the iPod is better. But my fiance had gotten one awhile back from a friend of his had gotten a newer version and had given his old one to my fiance. It’s a bit bulky and I really don’t even know if they make this model

anymore, but it has around 30 gig so it can hold tons of music as well as let you download movies and shows which is always cool as you never know how long you’ll be at the gas station getting your oil changed so it’s nice to have some entertainment you can bring along.

It’s a little funny to mention, but we often fight over who gets to use the Zune because I’ve also downloaded a lot of my music onto his Zune, but I just like how it fits in my pickets when I’m out walking or jogging and unlike my own cd player, it never skips when I start really running at the park. The sound quality is excellent as it is super clear and I really like how the images and icons shows exactly what is playing and how many songs are on the album. And that’s where I really like this player. You can download entire albums on it and it still will have ridiculous amounts of room left over for tons more songs. Also, unlike ...

• a lot of other mp3 players, the screen on this version of Zune is very large so you don’t have to squint to watch what you’re seeing, which will save you an enormous headache from all that unnecessary squinting.

Because of all the wonderful features on this Zune, I’ve decided that I’m going to get one for myself as a Christmas present to myself so me and my fiance don’t have to go at it like 12 year old siblings whenever we want to have the Zune for ourselves. It’s a bit expensive from what I’ve seen advertised, but overall, it’s not as much as the iPod, or at least from what I’ve seen in my research. To me, it’s a better player, holds more, and also has a unique feature that allows you to send whatever music you have to anyone else that has a Zune and doesn’t charge you for it, which is awesome in my book as I have so many songs I’d love to share with other people and have them send me their current favorite

tunes. I’m not sure if the the iPod has that feature but from what I’ve seen, it doesn’t, so this is yet another plus for this incredible player.

So if you’re looking for a new mp3 player and want some great sound and quality as well as having a screen that isn’t so tiny you need to hold it under a microscope to see what is happening and also have tons of friends with which you like to share music with, this is the product for you. It has massive amount of room for all your music collection and is a sound and stable mp3 player that you can take virtually any where and have your favorite tunes and shows right there at your fingertips. Really, I can’t say enough good things about this Zune player and even if I were to find a cheaper mp3 player such as a discounted iPod, I would still only get the Zune mp3 player as it just has so many more features, is easy to use and because it is a quality product.

Can’t wait for Christmas!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162707777161031/k2311a0727/7.27.09