Botanical Nutrients Rose Hips & Aloe Nourishing Shampoo  » Health  »
  • I was so impressed that I went and bought a bottle for myself when I started working at Bath & Body for the Christmas season
  • The real reason why I love this shampoo is that it really hydrates your hair as well as repairs the damage sun and wind and heat can do to it
  • I think it's mostly due to the aloe that's in this shampoo as aloe is famous for healing and treating skin especially if its been burned
  • I would definitely recommend it to those that have such hair as it will be probably one of the best thing you can do for it aside from dumping a lot of hot oil directly on it

• by onerios13

I have always been a fan of the Botanical Nutrients line. I first used it when I was younger and was staying over night at a friend’s house. We had gone swimming and when it was my turn to use the shower, I spied a bottle of the Rose Hips & Aloe shampoo she used and tried some. I was so impressed that I went and bought a bottle for myself when I started working at Bath & Body for the Christmas season. Luckily it was on sale as this stuff is NOT cheap by any means. Usually, a small bottle will run you around eighteen dollars or more, but I picked mine up for around two dollars and believe you me, I was ecstatic at getting that kind of bargain.

The real reason why I love this shampoo is that

it really hydrates your hair as well as repairs the damage sun and wind and heat can do to it. My hair is super thick and although strong, it can get damaged easily if I don’t take good care of it. The split ends are what drive me batty and usually I have to go get the ends cut if the damage is too severe. But I did notice that after using this shampoo on a regular basis, the split ends were less noticeable and my hair felt lighter and had more shine under the lights. I think it’s mostly due to the aloe that’s in this shampoo as aloe is famous for healing and treating skin especially if its been burned.

The scent is also very nice too. It has a soft and flowery smell to it that won’t exactly ...

• jolt your senses awake but rather is very calm and soothing to the senses. I also like how the moment you have it in your hair, a thick lather will form, engulfing every square inch of your head and hair. Sometimes other shampoos really make you work to get that kind of lather, but this shampoo will do it almost instantaneously, so you’re not spending precious morning minutest trying to get your hair clean. I also like how its completely made from natural ingredients like chamomile oil as well as rose hip oil which is also great for repairing damaged hair. And when I used to color my hair on a regular basis, this shampoo was ideal for using on treated hair as it didn’t leech out the color but moisturized the colored strands, which can get really damaged if
        you do it too often.

Overall, although the price is rather high for shampoo, you must remember that it is a high quality brand and really is for intense repair and hydration, so if you’re hair is the type that doesn’t need a lot of moisture (aka thin or super fine hair), you probably don’t need it as it will probably leave your head feeling a little bit greasy, but if you thick almost horse mane like hair like me, this is a godsend to use as it really will give your hair that extra needed h hydration while repairing any damage the elements will give it. I would definitely recommend it to those that have such hair as it will be probably one of the best thing you can do for it aside from dumping a lot of hot oil directly on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342707777151031/k2311a0727/7.27.09