LA Weight Loss Essential Fatty Acids  » Health  »
  • Say what you will about the recent financial fiasco that the LA Weight Loss corporations have found themselves embroiled in, but there is one product that I will recommend until the day they stop all production
  • That is why of all the supplements out there, this is the best product for omegas I have ever used
  • Well, after I started taking the omegas, my nails started coming out smooth as glass and I noticed my hair was glossier and my skin radiated good health and glowed
  • I was impressed beyond measure as I had never experienced such a dramatic change due to just taking supplements
  • Since that time I have religiously taken omegas and have never had the problem with the pitted nails

• by onerios13

Say what you will about the recent financial fiasco that the LA Weight Loss corporations have found themselves embroiled in, but there is one product that I will recommend until the day they stop all production. This product is their Essential Fatty Acid tablets that contains not only the much-touted Omega 3 fish oil components, but also include Omega 6 and 9 acids which complete the entire fatty acid chain. I remember the time they had this in the purple label bottle where you had to take four pills a day, but before they closed down my center, they had revamped the bottle and made the pills twice as large, encased them in these bright yellow pills and you had to take six of these honkers a day.

But honestly, in my personal opinion, the more you have the better you’ll be off. First off, this is one essential fatty acid that we cannot produce ourselves. I’ve heard the theory that since we all came from marine life, omegas

were necessary for all life functions, but as soon as we found ourselves land locked and not able to indulge in the sea’s bounty, we were cut off from these essential fatty acids and now have to get them as supplements or through seafood like tuna or salmon. But if you hate sushi or fish in general, then that doesn’t leave a lot of room for choice when it comes to getting these omegas in. That is why of all the supplements out there, this is the best product for omegas I have ever used.

And quite honestly, it’s really not that expensive. A bottle that will lost you over a month is only around 19 dollars at last count and for the quality that you’re getting, it’s a fantastic deal. Now there are a lot of good places to get these omegas, but this was the only one that had all 3, 6 and 9s combined together and I am here to tell you it really does work.

• Before I started taking these, I never really ate any fish and didn’t take supplements either so my fingernails would grow little tiny pits in the nail bed. They looked very weird and appeared to be little dents. Someone then told me that it was because I didn’t have enough omegas in my system and that was why I had the pitted nails. Well, after I started taking the omegas, my nails started coming out smooth as glass and I noticed my hair was glossier and my skin radiated good health and glowed. I was impressed beyond measure as I had never experienced such a dramatic change due to just taking supplements.

Since that time I have religiously taken omegas and have never had the problem with the pitted nails. The only time they come back is if I have forgotten to take them or haven’t taken them in about two weeks, but as soon as I get back on schedule and use them, they grow back smooth and

shining as healthy nails should. If you don’t take omegas, do take them. They help tremendously in weight loss and are necessary for overall health from skin, nails, hair to heart and inner organ function. And really, I don’t care where you get them, just get them and you’ll find yourself having fewer health problems or your health problems reversing themselves. But if you are a fan of the omegas and do take them, try the LA Weight Loss Essential Fatty Acids either from your local LA Weight Loss center (if they’re still open in your area) or get some from Ebay, I do believe they are still selling them. But get the ones that are in the big blue label bottle and not the purple label as I honestly don’t know how old they are by now. But the other ones, the big yellow pills, are the newest and will do the most good as they have all the omegas you need.

Believe me, your nails will thank you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342707777130931/k2311a0727/7.27.09