Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Mint Chocolate Chip  » Food  »
  • If you like the flavor of mint, then I definitely think that you should give this flavor a try
  • I think I probably have this ice cream about once a year and that is it because it is not one of my real favorites

• by GenesisOne

Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Mint Chocolate Chip is not a flavor that I go wild over, although I do enjoy having it every now and then. The ice cream itself is mint flavored, and the mint flavor is really quite refreshing and strong.

This is a flavor that really gets the attention of my taste buds!

If you like the flavor of mint, then I definitely think that you should give this flavor a try.

I do not think you will be disappointed.

As for the chocolate chips, well, chocolate does not go as well with mint as it does with other flavors, but I nonetheless did find the flavor combination to be ...

• quite stimulating once the spoonful hit my taste buds.

The chocolate chips are rich and the flavor authentic, and there are numerous chocolate chips spread out and about the mint chocolate ice cream, so the chocolate chips are plentiful! I do not put any syrup or toppings on this mint chocolate chip ice cream because the syrups

and the toppings just do not taste very good on top of mint chocolate chip.

I just enjoy the ice cream plain.

I think I probably have this ice cream about once a year and that is it because it is not one of my real favorites.

There are more than a few flavors that come in ahead of this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272607777010131/k2311a0726/7.26.09