Herbalife Shapeworks Formula 3  » Health  »
  • However, one can also choose to add it to cereal, soups, yogurt and sauces

• by shinl

This product is best consumed with Herbalife Shapeworks Formula 1 as it is quite tasteless on its own. However, one can also choose to add it to cereal, soups, yogurt and sauces.

As for me, I always eat it in all kind of weird ways. Sometimes when I

bake cookies or cakes, I will add this to my batch (sometimes I do wonder if the nutrition still remain after it is baked, though). Also, I will put a thin layer of kaya, honey, jam or evaporated milk on crackers, bread or toast and sprinkle it with this product.

• I personally think it goes really well with kaya, butter and evaporated milk!

It is advised to take 2-4 servings daily, 1 tablespoon per serving. For women, it is advised to take 1-2 tablespoons a day. For men, it should be 1-3 tablespoons per day as men need more

protein than women.

This product is a great source of non-fat protein.

Nutrition per serving is 20kcal energy, 44mg sodium, 5g protein. This product contains no fat, no carbohydrate, no fiber, no sugar.

Ingredients used are soy protein, whey protein concentrate, natural flavor and silicon dioxide.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342607776970131/k2311a0726/7.26.09