Nancy Grace on CNN  » People  »
  • Some people do not care for Nancy Grace’s attitude however I love her
  • I think she is brilliant and states the true point
  • Nancy Grace has two children herself and seems like she is an amazing Mother
  • Nancy Grace finds ways to make things interesting and upbeat

• by dashboardc123

Nancy Grace, which is aired on CNN is a great way to catch up on what is going on around the Country. Some people do not care for Nancy Grace’s attitude however I love her. I think she is brilliant and states the true point.

Nancy Grace talks about everyday issues such as Michael Jackson’s death, and some other celebrity news which I’m really not that

into but she mostly focuses on child abductions. She always states her opinion and has lawyers from both sides trying to defend their case.

One of the most horrific cases started last year sometime and is still going on. Most of you have seen or at least heard of Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her own daughter with chloroform and hiding her in the trunk then later trying to dispose of her body in the woods, where the little girl’s skeleton was found about 6 months later.

All the evidence is there-she was on the Missing Children’s website, and researched neck breaking, all before her child “disappeared. ” Also, after her child went missing she was out partying with her friends-pictures to prove it.

I don’t have any children yet ...

• Nancy Grace on CNN
      but if my child had disappeared I would be completely devastated. I couldn’t imagine hanging out with my friends, because this is something that takes a lifetime to forget.

Nancy Grace has two children herself and seems like she is an amazing Mother. She has two twins; a boy and a girl of which you can really tell she really loves them.

I am sure

a lot of things go through her head while broadcasting the show like, “what if this happened to my children. ” I could not imagine what she feels.

I am pretty sure Nancy Grace was a crime victim herself. To me, the regular news bores me.

I just cannot get interested in it. Nancy Grace finds ways to make things interesting and upbeat.

She clearly takes charge and states her point.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522607776960131/k2311a0726/7.26.09