Nature Land’s Psyllium Husk  » Health  »
3.5
2 votes
Are you familiar with this?
Feel free to rate it!

    • by shinl
      TRUSTWORTHY

      all reviews
      This is a product to help fight constipation. 99% of it is made of pure psyllium husk (I have no idea what the other 1% is made of). It contains no preservative, no artificial colour, no flavouring, no animal substance, no gelatine. This product helps reduce cholesterol, sugar, fat and toxic as well as help

      pass motion.

      Nutrition per serving size is 15kCal, 5g carbohydrate, 4g dietary fiber, 15mg calcium, 90mg iron.

      Although it is not habit forming and can be taken everyday, it is not to be consumed by people with barrel narrowing with obstruction. Also, some people may develop allergic reactions to inhaled or ...


      • digested psyllium husk so it is best to consult a doctor before start taking this product. Another word of caution is that taking psyllium husk at the same time of medication can delay and reduce absorption of medication.

        To consume this product, you just have to add one tablespoon to 200ml of water

        and stir well. Do remember to drink it immediately after stirring or else it will turn into a gum-like substance which becomes impossible to drink. This product is tasteless however. To make it tastier, you can add 2 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoon of apply cidar vinegar to turn it into a tasty beverage.




    • Sidenotes
    • Don't Be Nice. Be Helpful.

    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342607776900131/k2311a0726/7.26.09
    Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms & Conditions
    Privacy Policy