PHHP Phyto Fiber  » Health  »
4.3
  • If yes, then PHHP Phyto Fiber is the solution to your problem

• by shinl

Do you have constipation problem? If yes, then PHHP Phyto Fiber is the solution to your problem!

I myself used to suffer from constipation. My friend introduced this product to me. I consumed it at 2pm in the afternoon, and 10pm that night I had the strong urge to visit the toilet. Yes, the

product is so good that if you suffer from constipation, you will need to go to toilet after 8 hours of consumption!

Each package contains 15 sachets. To consume it, just empty one sachet into their shaker cup, add 200ml of water and shake the cup. Do remember do drink immediately after you’re done ...

• with the shaking, or else the drink will become a gum-like substance where you can’t drink it - you have to scoop it out and eat it, and that, I have to admit, is extremely disgusting! Eeyucks!

However, I won’t advise you guys to consume it on a daily basis. Once your constipation problem

is solved, it’s best to take it two to three times a week. If you take it on a daily basis, it may weaken you a little.

The ingredients used were fructose, oats, lemon powder, psyllium husk, hawthorn berry and roselle.

Nutrition per serving is 230kCal calories, 54.6g carbohydrate, 2.3g protein, 0.2g fat.

tuliy says :

any medicine or product you eat it need between 15 to 20 minutes to be digested and at that time it has to work, so saying it needs 8 hours to work, is wrong. and it means the fiber packet did not really work, also consuming that much calories is not health at all in a fiber supplement

eva nursalim says :

l am from indonesia , where l can buy phyto fiber ? and how much does it cost per box? l need your reply asap….

FiFi says :

IDR270,000

Jeanette Cha says :

May I know where to buy Phyto Fiber in Selangor, preferly near Puchong, USJ Subang, Bandar Sunway, Sri Petaling?

Grace says :

Where I can buy phyto fiber in Singapore ? How much per box?

RS staff says :

Amazon will deliver it right to your door :

Roxana Coumans says :

I bought it on Amazon too. If you have Prime you will get it the next day straight to your door.

Melissa says :

re : If yes, then PHHP Phyto Fiber is the solution to your problem
    I have been taking PHHP Phyto Fiber for the past 10 years. In fact, other than PHHP Phyto Fiber, I tried many other brands available in the market, finally I chose and stick with PHHP Phyto Fiber ever since. It’s made of 100% natural plants and fruits fiber. The price is affordable too.

I used to have constipation problem, unable to pass motion for about 3 - 5 days when I was younger until my friend recommended Phyto Fiber, this problem no longer persisted. Now I only take phyto fiber once a week during weekend for detox and general health maintenance.

I also take PHHP Phyto Chlorophyll for detox and it has blood cleansing properties. Chlorophyll is alkaline in nature and it helps to balance our body pH back to optimum level.

PHHP is a trusted brand and its company has been in the health and beauty industry for more than 20 years.

Ana DIlan says :

re : If yes, then PHHP Phyto Fiber is the solution to your problem
    Yes, PHHP Phyto Fiber was definitely useful and it relieved my symptoms within hours after using it.

rachel says :

hi, i started shake off drink a week ago. i took it for five straight days during which i would experience lower stomach pains, quite sharp, mostly in the morning and irregularly during the day. kindly advise why this happened and if i should discontinue completely or if its safe to resume.

Galega says :

Stomach pain after taking Phyto Fiber is not normal. It is possible that your body is allergic to some ingredients, or your stomach is just not able to absorb the content. In any case, you should discontinue it and find a suitable alternative.

aisyah says :

1. should i drink after or before eat? 2. it is HALAL? 3. Have it have other effect?

John says :

You can have it before or after meals, it won’t affect it’s efficacy. It is also halal.

Galega says :

You can take it at any time. However, the ideal time for taking Phyto Fiber is before going to bed. This will allow it work better on your intestines.

It is not halal. It is made with natural ingredients.

It doesn’t have any side effects, if taken according to instructions. A common side effect is dehydration which happens with users who don’t drink enough water while taking this Fiber.

Victoria says :

Hello.I just wanna ask.i had took the phyto fiber.at first sachet it was ok and i went to the toilet 8hours after consume it.unfortunately. when it was at my second sachetats i realised that my poops was covered with blood.not a fresh blood. I wanna ask if that the result of taking photo fiber or just there’s problem in my large intestine?? I want ur answer

Ambreen says :

If you’re seeing blood in your stool you should not be online asking questions, rather run to your nearest physician and have them examine you. Blood coming in your stool is not a matter to be taken lightly. Phyto Fiber does not indicate bloody stool as one of their side effects so please go to a doctor as soon as possible.

Galega says :

It seems that the problem you are facing is unrelated to Phyto Fiber. It may be just a coincidence that you are seeing blood in your stool one day after you took Phyto Fiber. Because, Phyto Fiber can’t lead to this type of situation. It may have some side effects or allergic reaction, but blood is not among them. I would strongly suggest you to consult a physician if the blood comes even in your next poop. It is also possible that the inner skin of your anus is hurt because of constipation resulting in blood. That is quite common. Only a physician can diagnose the problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342607776890131/k2311a0726/7.26.09