Dettol Anti Bacterial Herbal Hand Soup  » Health  »
  • Dettol Anti Bacterial Herbal Hand Soup seems to be one of the best product around

• by shinl

Nowadays everyone is worried about A(H1N1), and every method or medicine that may help prevent A(H1N1) is being followed, which includes washing hands as frequent as possible.

Dettol Anti Bacterial Herbal Hand Soup seems to be one of the best product

around. It is approved by Malaysia’s Ministry of Health, and it claims to offer 10 times more protection than ordinary hand soaps. I’m not sure how true is that, but I feel that my hands are smoother and softer after using it. I usually use this to wash my hands after I wash the dishes, and they leave my hands feeling clean, and also with a nice fragrance.

It does not leave your hands too dry - it leaves your hands feeling just nice.

• Dettol Anti Bacterial Herbal Hand Soup

It is made from aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl glycerin, salicylic acid, acrylates, moleate, C1 19140, polyguaternium-7, chloroxylenol, parfum, persea gratissima oil, aloe leaf juice, castor seed oil, C1 42090, tetrasodium EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, citric acid and sodium chloride.

It

has a very simple packaging - a round bottle which makes it stands on its own, and since its bottle is not tall, it does not fall easily.

It costs less than RM15.

However, do remember to store this product at temperature below 30 celcius.

Anindita Sengupta says :

re : Dettol Anti Bacterial Herbal Hand Soup seems to be one of the best product around
Dettol Anti Bacterial is the best handwash as it protects us from germs and keeps away infections. It’s safe on our skin and doesn’t make it dry.

Mohamed Hasen Mohamed Rahumathullah says :

The brand "Dettol" is always come first when people think of an anti bacterial soup, handwashing liquid or anything else. From my own experience also this was proved for ages. Thank You.

Kiran Setty says :

As of me Dettol isthe one and only company providing best in market products. I personally use Dettol hand wash it is extremely good and effective.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342607776880131/k2311a0726/7.26.09