Kuala Lumpur Starbucks  » Restaurants  »
2.0
Lot 03-110, 3rd Floor, Gourmet Street, Berjaya Times Square No. 1, Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan 55100
  • Nowadays however, their frappucino are not properly blended

• by shinl

Really, the reasons I visit Starbucks, Berjaya Times Square is not because of their coffee nor their food. It’s merely because of their free wireless service (but then again, nowadays most cafes offer free wireless) and because it is strategically located in Borders. I have to order a cup of coffee there so that I can sit

there whole day comfortably reading books I grab from Borders while using my laptop.

I used to love Starbucks beverages, especially their Green Tea Frappucino. Nowadays however, their frappucino are not properly blended. You order your drink, and the bartender just blend for a minute or two and serve you. You try to drink, but ...

• there’s more crushed ice in your beverage and you just can’t suck them up with your straw, so you had to wait for the ice to melt so you can drink it.

I think it’s annoying. I order a beverage to drink it, not to play with it.

What’s more annoying is that I

actually have to pay RM17+ to drink - I mean play - with their beverages. It’s just so overpriced.

However, they lately a breakfast set where you pay RM7+ for a cup of coffee and a breakfast sandwich. That sounds like the cheapest food you can get from Starbucks. Well, I guess I might give it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72607776800131/k2311a0726/7.26.09