Dermovate Ointment  » Health  »
  • For a while, I had this problem with my skin, especially since my skin allergies kept getting worse as days passed by

• by marielle

I became aware of Dermovate Ointment when I had skin allergies way back year 2001. For a while, I had this problem with my skin, especially since my skin allergies kept getting worse as days passed by. From small rashes, they developed into big ones that eventually turned into open wounds. They were so itchy, and scratching them only made them worse. I had visited a lot of dermatologist that

time, each one giving different prescriptions. From ointment , to bath soap, to shampoo, to detergent soaps, I had tried it all. But the skin allergies still won’t go away.

Until a colleague asked me to try Dermovate Ointment. She said that she had the same allergies before and all she did was to use a certain soap and then to apply Dermovate Ointment on the affected areas. Having tried ...

• a lot of ointment and being desperate that time, I tried using this Dermovate Ointment. And true enough, after two days of using it, my open wounds started to get dry. And those which were just starting did not develop into open wounds anymore. After two weeks of continuous use, most of the open wounds brought about by my skin allergies were gone. And after a month, only marks
        were left as proof that I once had skin allergies, thanks to Dermovate Ointment.

Dermovate Ointment was able to do what all the dermatologists I consulted failed to do, and that was to treat my skin allergies. And because of this, I always use this ointment when I have some minor skin allergies, and each time it does not fail me. This is why I will always be thankful to this product.

Dermovate Ointment
    Richa says :

Please tell me where Dermovate Ointment is available in Kolkata, India.

AR says :

Hi Richa,

Dermovate Ointment is likely to be sold in the name of Cosvate in India. But please not that either of the name drug contains Clobetasol propionate which is a corticosteroid, and is making it one of the most potent steroid available.
    Any steroid (depending on it’s strength) will show you excellent result but it would be short lived and will have serious side effects.
    I would suggest you to go for non steroid based drugs or best Ayurvedics medicines.
    Check Out Arya Vaidya Shala, Kottakal, they are genuine. Ayurvedic is slow but no side effects and they treat the root cause.

All the best.
    May Good Health prevail.

AR

Galega says :

The product is widely available in India. I don’t know how you couldn’t find it in Kolkata.

This is not an Over the Counter product, and hence not all medical stores will give it without prescription. Further, it is a cortico-storiod and one should not use it without doctor’s prescription.

Needless to say, you should have a prescription. Ask a doctor, and he will prescribe it, and you will easily get the medicine in Kolkata.

I repeat, it is available in Kolkata and throughout India.

Anne says :

I am applying Dermovate Cream to my private parts, could you please let me know if we can have sex.

Galega says :

NO… if the cream is already on the skin/private parts, avoid making physical relationship. Remember, this cream is STRICTLY to be used for external use only. If you have applied it on your private parts, wait for at least half and hour then rise the area thoroughly with little warm water and then you can make love.

Use it only with doctor’s prescription, and never use it for more than four weeks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342607776700131/k2311a0726/7.26.09