Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Chunky Chocolate Chip  » Food  »
2.5
  • The creamy chocolate ice cream part is fine and quite good, really, but the chocolate chunks are not something that I enjoy
  • I think the semi-sweet chocolate is a nice change of pace from all the dark and rich chocolate that is typically sold by Blue Bunny and and other brands
  • There is a whole lot of chocolate flavor to be enjoyed both in the chocolate ice cream and in the chocolate chunks

• by GenesisOne

I am not overly crazy about Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Chunky Chocolate Chip as I much prefer the smooth and creamy chocolate ice cream as opposed to the smooth and creamy chocolate ice cream that also has large, chunky chocolate chips. They are just too large for me.

Small chips are fine, but large

chunks just gives me too much of a mouthful for comfort.

I do not like hard or huge chunks of chocolate in general, not just when it comes to ice cream.

The creamy chocolate ice cream part is fine and quite good, really, but the chocolate chunks are not something that I enjoy.

The chocolate ...

• ice cream, I should mention is a semi-sweet chocolate, not a pure chocolate.

It sort of looks like white chocolate.

I think the semi-sweet chocolate is a nice change of pace from all the dark and rich chocolate that is typically sold by Blue Bunny and and other brands.

I will say that the chocolate

chunks have a real strong chocolate flavor to them, so if you are a chocolate lover, this is an ice cream that you will probably want to try.

There is a whole lot of chocolate flavor to be enjoyed both in the chocolate ice cream and in the chocolate chunks.

It simply is not for me though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272607776610131/k2311a0726/7.26.09