Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Butter Pecan  » Food  »
2.5
  • I expected the flavor to be richer and more delightful, especially coming from Blue Bunny, but unfortunately, I found it to be a little lacking
  • I however likely will not purchase it a second time, not with all the other delicious flavors put out by Blue Bunny

• by GenesisOne

I am not too fond of Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Butter Pecan. The ice cream is certainly edible and to an extent enjoyable, however the butter pecan flavor is not really quite as rich as I was hoping it would be. I expected the flavor to be richer and more delightful, especially coming from Blue Bunny,

but unfortunately, I found it to be a little lacking. The vanilla ice cream aspect of this ice cream is creamy, but not quite as enjoyable as the all-natural premium vanilla variety and the buttery pecan flavor, while certainly present and accounted for, is not as rich as some other butter pecan flavored treats that I have ...

• had in the past. Perhaps I am just not as crazy about butter pecan as I am about vanilla and strawberry, so perhaps that is why I cannot seem to get overly excited about this ice cream or find it as delectable as the vanilla and strawberry varieties put out by Blue Bunny. If you are someone
        that enjoys the flavor of butter pecan, I would suggest that you give this a try because perhaps maybe I just do not like butter pecan enough to realize tow truly good this ice cream is. I however likely will not purchase it a second time, not with all the other delicious flavors put out by Blue Bunny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272607776600131/k2311a0726/7.26.09