Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Banana Split  » Food  »
  • There is definitely a whole lot of taste to be found in this ice cream
  • The problem is, while the ice cream is certainly good, sometimes some of the flavors are hard to make out
  • The nuts, while tasty, are not plentiful enough, in my opinion
  • I think the makers of this ice cream perhaps let their creativity get the best of them here and it impacted the ice cream is a slightly negative way
  • I still recommend though that you give this ice cream a try - all these different fruit flavors make for a rather flavorful experience

• by GenesisOne

Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Banana Split is really an incredible creation combination of flavors! There is pineapple as well as cherry pieces mixed within the creamy vanilla ice cream. There is also a strawberry, banana and fudge layer of ribbons.

Lastly, there are mixed nuts added to the ice cream.

Just look at all the different flavors at work here!

There is definitely a whole lot of taste to be found in this ice cream.

The problem is, while the ice cream is certainly good, sometimes some of the flavors are hard to make out.

For example, the banana flavor is kind of lost amidst the strawberry and pineapple flavors, as is the cherry.

The nuts, while tasty, are not plentiful ...

• enough, in my opinion.

I think the makers of this ice cream perhaps let their creativity get the best of them here and it impacted the ice cream is a slightly negative way.

All the flavors should be represented well, but sometimes, too many flavors are added to the mix.

Do not get me wrong, I still think this is a

pretty tasty and enjoyable ice cream, but I just think that it could have been better had a flavor or two perhaps been omitted or a flavor or two enhanced so that it has a little more prominence.

I still recommend though that you give this ice cream a try - all these different fruit flavors make for a rather flavorful experience!

tammy lowery says :

WHERE can I purchase the Blue Bunny Banana split ice cream? I absolutely LOVE it I guess I am addicted I was buying it at Walmart, but I have been to my walmart in Warsaw, Indiana and also Walmart in neighboring town of Plymouth, Indiana with NO LUCK They do not carry THAT flavor anymore it seems WHY? It is like eating the REAL thing No other ice cream compares to Blue Bunny PLEASE help me Thank you. Sincerely, a senior citizen

Bob Snyder says :

Best tasting ice cream you can buy.

Katrina says :

I totally agree This ice cream is amazing So very many flavors to choose from and a very good quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272607776570131/k2311a0726/7.26.09