Colgate fresh confidence toothpaste  » Health  »
  • And of course when it comes to toothpaste I want it a long lasting freshness, with a cool taste and harmless to my teeth and tongue
  • I've been using Colgate toothpaste for so long, there's a lot of flavor to choose from but I loved the cool mint flavor

• by lei

Brushing our teeth everyday is very important most especially after eating and before going to sleep. I am very particular with comes to type of tooth brush to used, I want with a soft bristle and with easy to grip handle.

a cool taste and harmless to my teeth and tongue.

I’ve been using Colgate toothpaste for so long, there’s a lot of flavor to choose from but I loved the cool mint flavor.

It is refreshing and not harmful to my tongue and teeth.

It is bubbly and easily cleanse my teeth.

It has some particles that has ...

• mint taste and after brushing I feel this coolness in my mouth.

I am confident using this toothpaste because it helps and prevent me from mouth odor or even gingivitis.

I usually brushing my teeth 3 times a day using Colgate toothpaste.

I see to it that I have a stock of this toothpaste from Colgate, it

is a bit expensive compare to other toothpaste but it is useful and has an active ingredients that makes my teeth healthy and refreshing most especially in the morning.

My family and I loves this toothpaste so I stick to it and taught my family how to used Colgate toothbrush regularly.

Try this tooth paste it is recommended to every family.

Colgate fresh confidence toothpaste

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342607776531231/k2311a0726/7.26.09