Mary Kay Eyeliner
1.0
  • I believe it opens up your eye and gives it a more alluring appeal
  • I decided I needed to go with a waterproof pencil eyeliner this time

• by klarinette

I have always worn eyeliner, be it in pencil form or liquid. I believe it opens up your eye and gives it a more alluring appeal.

I have tried quite a number of pencil eyeliners although I do prefer the liquid ones as I personally find they stay on longer but then I do need to spend a little more time on application.

My present pencil eyeliner tends to keep smudging and giving

me raccoon eyes.

I decided I needed to go with a waterproof pencil eyeliner this time.

Having made a few purchases on the Mary Kay website, I decided to try their waterproof eyeliner and chose the black (noir).

It is a long wearing waterproof eyeliner in a retractable pen.

I tried it on the first time and it did seem pretty easy to apply as it was quite creamy.

After a few hours,

• I did notice that my lower lids were kind of smudging and as the day wore on, it seemed to become worst.

It could just be me I suppose or my eyes are perhaps a little sensitive but still I was not to pleased, yet I am still using it till now as I really did not want it to go to waste.

I now line my eyelid I’ve drawn with a light

touch of black eye shadow which seems to help a little.

I also realize after some time of usage the tip flattens for mine and I have no way of sharpening it, so it does make drawing on the lids a little more tedious.

I do have to admit it is waterproof as it’s stated as I need to clean it off thoroughly with an eye make up remover as normal cleanser does not suffice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312607776521231/k2311a0726/7.26.09